If you would like to be a certified practitioner or teacher of SAPHIRE®, you can apply to train at any time. In addition to the full core curriculum offered in Personal Development, Practitioner trainees take advanced classes and do independent studies designed to deepen practice, understanding and commitment.
Primary programs of study at the School of Images® are:
- Personal Development for all those who desire to cultivate inner life and nourishes individual development.
- Practitioner Training for those who wish to become certified practitioners or teachers of SAPHIRE® Practice.
- Specialty programs such as DREAMBIRTH®, a specialty training in women’s care providing imagery techniques to facilitate fertility, pregnancy, labor and to effectively handle postpartum and maternity issues.
Students may complete program requirements by:
- taking weekly classes in New York onsite at the School of Images® in New York City
- taking weekly classes online through online platforms
- attending workshops and Intensives given by SOI faculty on or off-site
- having individual private sessions
Courses at the School of Images® may be taken:
• a la carte
• as part of a personal development program or practitioner program
• as part of a specialty program.
Personal, practitioner or specialty programs may be taken at your convenience, with certification given on completion of required credits.
Practitioner’s Training program requirements:
- Core Classes
- DREAM OPENING
- Advanced Classes
- SUPERVISION & HEALING
- Workshops & Intensives
- Private Sessions