If you would like to be Certified as a Practitioner or Teacher of Saphire® Imagery, you can apply to train at any time. In addition to the full core curriculum offered in Personal Development, Practitioner Trainees take advanced classes.
Primary programs of study at the School of Images® are:
- Personal Development for personal transformation and spiritual development.
- Practitioner Training for those who wish to become certified practitioners or teachers of Saphire® Practice.
- Specialty programs such as DreamBirth®, a specialty training in women’s care providing imagery techniques to facilitate fertility, pregnancy, labor and to effectively handle postpartum and maternity issues.
Students may complete program requirements with:
- weekly classes in New York onsite at the School of Images® in New York City
- weekly classes online through online platforms
- workshops and Intensives on or off-site
- individual private sessions
Courses at the School of Images® may be taken at your own pace, as:
- single classes
- a personal development program or practitioner program
- a part of a specialty program