If you desire to become a certified practitioner or teacher of SAPHIRE® Practice you have the possibility to move into the Practitioner Training program at any time. This is a focused program of study for those who wish to teach the SAPHIRE® techniques. In addition to the full core curriculum offered in Personal Development, Practitioner trainees are required to take advanced classes and independent studies designed to deepen practice, understanding and commitment.
Primary programs of study at the School of Images® are:
- Personal Development for all those who desire to cultivate inner life and nourishes individual development.
- Practitioner Training for those who wish to become certified practitioners or teachers of SAPHIRE® Practice.
- Specialty programs such as DREAMBIRTH®, a specialty training in women’s care providing imagery techniques to facilitate fertility, pregnancy, labor and to effectively handle postpartum and maternity issues.
Students may complete program requirements by:
- taking weekly classes in New York onsite at the School of Images® in New York City
- taking weekly classes online through online platforms
- attending workshops and Intensives given by SOI faculty on or off-site
- having individual private sessions
All courses given by the School of Images® may be taken individually, or as part of a primary or specialty program of study. Depending on their situation a student may study more or less intensely. The School of Images® provides different options of engagement and/or study. Each student may choose in accord with what their individual needs and desires are.
Program for Practitioners consists of the following courses students may pursue:
- Core Classes
- DREAM OPENING
- Advanced Classes
- SUPERVISION & HEALING
- Workshops & Intensives
- Private Sessions