BEGINNER DREAM OPENING
This class is for students who are familiar with the fundamentals of Dream Opening, and will cover the next levels of Dream Opening. Students who take this class will learn the more advanced levels of pattern reading, puns and the general mapping and landscape of the dream; interaction with the dream in waking exercises and during the night; writing a dream report clearly; recognizing the dream necessity.
Open to beginners.
ADVANCED DREAM OPENING
This class will concentrate on learning to quickly recognizing the necessity of the dream and on familiarizing yourself with various maneuvers of the Imagination to open up and quicken the dialogue with your dreamtime.
- Part 1: A few weeks will be spent reviewing the art of DreamOpening. We will concentrate mainly on the ability to write a dream report clearly with all details, so that the secondary dreamer can clearly visualize the images and less time is spent on Clarification.
- Part 2: We will focus on immediately recognizing the dream necessity, and its applications to the secondary dreamer’s dream opening.
- Part 3: Our main focus will be learning to respond exactly to the dream necessity. We will practice the different techniques to open up a stuck dream flow and return to a satisfactory dream flow.
Each of you will have a dream partner. You will be given dream exercises each week to do in your nighttime dreaming-these exercises will develop your ability to have lucid dreams, to develop clairvoyance and to help others in your dreamtime. We will learn to dream for the betterment of the dream community and then for the world at large.
Open to all those who have satisfactorily accomplished a full year of DreamOpening and feel that they have fully integrated the Beginner’s DreamOpening.
TAROT III CARD CLASS
The language of the Tarot is one of images, shapes, colors, letters and numbers, which is the language of dreaming. Therefore we will study the cards through your night dreaming and through guided imagery exercises applied to the cards. We will not focus specifically on divination, although anyone interested in Tarot reading will get great benefit from studying the cards for their deeper inner meaning. Our focus will be on illuminating the different paths and stumbling blocks to transformation.
IMAGERY: MULTI-LANGUAGE CLASSES
年視覺心像線上課程中文班 BEGINNER CHINESE IMAGERY
Beginner level of Chinese language version of Imagery, the foundation of all work at the School of Images®.
年視覺心像線上課程中文班 ADVANCED CHINESE IMAGERY
Advanced level of Chinese language version of Imagery, the foundation of all work at the School of Images®.
French language version of Imagery, the foundation of all work at the School of Images®.
Japenese language version of Imagery, the foundation of all work at the School of Images®.
Russian language version of Imagery, the foundation of all work at the School of Images®.
DREAMBIRTH PREGNANCY: MODULE 2
For birth professionals: Training in the DreamBirth® method for pregnancy.
DreamBirth Supervision is open to practitioners who have completed DreamBirth® Level I training. The course is 4 classes, with one 90 minute class per month.
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR ONLINE CLASSES
All audio classes are online through WEBEX.
Prerequisite for online classes is one workshop with Catherine, one semester of classes at the School, or an Introduction Home Study course.
- Download WEBEX software (see links below).
- Download and read this webexhowto
- Go through the checklist below.
Please download the software as soon as possible, and go on WEBEX at least 10 minutes before the first class to familiarize yourself with the interface. Link to Download WEBEX Software
Checklist for WEBEX
- When you log on, make sure you select “Call using computer”
- Do the “Speaker/Microphone Test” and make sure the volume slider is all the way up on both the speaker and the microphone
- If you’re using a headset, test it to make sure it’s working
- If you have problems and can’t be heard or hear, use the “chat” window at the bottom right of the screen to let us know
- Go on at least five minutes early so you can work out any technical issues you might have
- Don’t make the WEBEX window full screen—use it at the smallest size you can see clearly
- Close all other applications—open applications use memory and it affects your sound
- Turn off video
A strong wired connection, with a high quality headset or excellent mic/speakers on your computer, will give you the best experience.
Using a VOIP number (like Google or Skype) or mobile or cordless phone—if you have a weak or fluctuating wireless connection—may produce echoing, static and dropouts, low volume, etc—that will give you a bad experience and affect the whole class.
If you have any technical questions after you have gone through the material on this page, please email email@example.com as soon as possible before your first class.
POSTING YOUR CLASS WORK
DREAM OPENING CLASS:
You will need a logon to the Dream Portal to post your dream and read other dreams. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your logon if you have not received one.
Please post your dream no later than 12 noon of the day of your class.
You will need a logon to the Tarot Portal to post your work and see others’ work. Please email email@example.com for your logon if you have not received one.
Please post no later than 12 noon of the day of your class.
How to use the Dream & Tarot Portals
- Dream Portal
- Go to dream portal url
- Enter username & password
- Enter dream title, dream, click on “publish”, then “view post” (see dreamportalhowto for screenshots)
- Tarot Portal
- Go to tarot portal url
- Enter username & password
- Enter post title, post, click on “publish”, then “view post” (see dreamportalhowto for screenshots)
CLASSES AT THE SCHOOL
Single classes may be taken on a drop-in basis at the School in New York; full-year registration is not required. Single classes are $55/class; if you register for the full year the tuition is discounted to $45/class.
For the full-year registration tuition discount, payment in full is required on registration. If there is financial need, two payments may be made in October and January. Please note that there is no refund for missed classes.
ONLINE AUDIO CLASSES
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is for the full year only.
Tuition for year: $1215. If there is financial need, two payments of $607.50 may be made in October and January.
If you must miss a class you can listen to the recording online, but there is no refund for missed classes.
DISCOUNT FOR ADDITIONAL CLASSES
If a student registers for two or more classes for the full year, each class after the first class is discounted 22%.
PLEASE SEE PRACTITIONER REQUIREMENTS
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PRACTITIONER TRAINING