CLASS: MORPHOLOGY HOME STUDY I
DAY & TIME: ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
LEVEL: Advanced/PREREQUISITE: First Four Grids Morphology workshop or 1 semester of Morphology classes at the School in NYC.
TEACHER: SOI Faculty will provide support during course:
THEME: Advanced 4 Basic Grids
Morphology is the study of human forms. Human faces and bodies’ forms affect us, whether we are looking at those shapes or living in them. Peoples’ habits and tendencies can be very irritating—what if there is something you can do about it, something having to do with using shapes? Morphology is a body-work that teaches you to respond and to move harmoniously with others. With morphology you learn to judge without being judgmental.
In this home study course you examine 4 basic grids in depth. By the end of the course you will be able to recognize your own as well as other people’s tendencies, dynamics and temperaments, and with that recognition comes the ability to harmonize and complement in relationship, eliminating conflict and stress.
This is a 16-week course.
- Week I: You will receive a photo of a subject and morphological questions. You will have a week to study the subject and answer the questions.
- Week II: You will receive the answers and have a week to re-examine the subject.
- Week III: You will receive a new subject photo, and so forth for 16 weeks.
- Weeks I and XVI: You will have video presentations by Catherine at the beginning and end of the class
- You will receive a Morphology reference guide at the end of the course.